Lithium Urban Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Lithium is India first and world's largest provider of a sustainable electric mobility service, targeted at corporate transport. This includes a 100% Zero Emission fleet of connected cars, enabled by a robust technology platform and manned by trained, professional drivers.
- Monthly bank reconciliation statement.
- Generate Trial Balance and Profit & Loss statement.
- Preparation for filing of TDS and Service Tax for filing Quarterly / Annual / Statutory requirements.
- Maintain files for all statutory payments/returns separately for TDS, Service Tax, Income Tax.
- Regular co-ordination with Auditors and provide necessary vouchers / files as required by them.
- Vendor ledger reconciliation and mail interaction with vendors.
- Candidate should have stong knowledge of TDS, Service Tax, Balance sheet and accounting entries.
- Good knowledge of Tally.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
If interested kindly mail your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9731899440.