M/s Sanjana K Ghorpade
A 80 year old business group which is in the field of Real Estate, Property Development and Management, Automobile Dealerships and more. The group is established in Chennai and Bangalore with a business turnover of 3600 million.
- Strategically plan & manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
- Candidate should have minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com