Max Healthcare Institute Ltd
Founded in 1985, Max India Limited is a Public Limited company listed in the NSE and BSE with over 37,000 shareholders.
Our Vision : Our passion well reflects in the fact that we set the industry standards when it comes to cure, care and comfort. To deliver International Class healthcare with a total service focus, by creating an institution committed to the highest standards of medical & service excellence, patient care, scientific knowledge and medical education.
- To demonstrate effective application of technical & professional knowledge.
- To develop protocols for care of patients/monitoring of drug therapy that optimize work of nurses & doctors.
- To optimize primary PTCA protocols, assist in Angioplasty / Angiography & facilitate cath lab work
- To ensure adequate equipment & organization of teams to handle complex cardiac cases/protocols for equipment use
- To ensure quality control of all investigation including ECG, Echocardiography, Stress Echo,TMT etc & their reports.
- To routine/ follow up OPD of cardiac patients Timely delivery & accuracy of reports of the diagnostic area.
- To participate actively in Acute MI programme
- To ensure efficiency & training of Senior Residents, Technicians, Nurses, etc working in the NIC Labs
- To have complete orientation of QMS and EMS system of Hospital.
- To have complete Awareness about Disaster Management Programme (DMP) of the hospital.
- To Comply with the service quality Process, environmental & occupational issues & policies of the respective area
- To Comply with patient safety policy
- To ensure safe utilization of equipments and proper waste disposal system.
Interested Candidates, please send Your Updated resume to email@example.com