Medline Industries India Pvt Ltd.
Medline is the largest privately held manufacturer and distributor of healthcare supplies in the United States, providing more than 350,000 products that serve the entire continuum of care. Our innovative products and programs can be found in most hospitals, extended-care facilities, surgery centers, physician offices, home care dealers, home health agencies and retail outlets.
- Candidate will be responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting, maintaining, upgrading and setting up SQL databases.
- Install, support and tune third party software products. Assist in customization of third party software products and provides technical support to the application teams to insure software is operating in good working order.
- Install, maintain and configure small to large scale databases.
- Create, deliver and maintain technical documentation as necessary to insure proper use of changed and newly implemented efforts.
- Participate in Disaster Recovery site deployment.
- Review and recommend interface architecture designs.
- Candidate must have 5+ years experience with SQL Server database administration.
- Requires to be comfortable with SSIS packages and TSQL.
- Candidate should be an expert in SQL backups and recoveries.
- Expertise in high availability options such as database mirroring, replication.
- Deep familiarity ,working knowledge and performance considerations of vmware environments.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
If interested kindly mail your updated cv on firstname.lastname@example.org