We are a Canada Based company, Minacs is a business and technology outsourcing company with headquarters in Toronto (Oshawa), Canada; Detroit (Farmington Hills), USA; and Bangalore, India. With 21,000 employees (as of March 2014) and 34 operations centers in Canada, Germany, Hungary, India, Jamaica, the Philippines, the United Kingdom, and the United States, Minacs provides the manufacturing, banking, financial services, insurance, telecom, high technology, media, and entertainment, healthcare, and government and public sectors with outsourced customer life cycle, marketing, finance and accounting, procurement and IT services.
SOCIAL CUSTOMER SERVICE SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT
The Social Customer Service Subject Matter Expert is responsible for setting the strategic vision for social media solutions, monitoring social media channels and engaging customer to ensure a positive customer service experience. The position will serve as an escalation and mentoring point for the Social Analyst.
- Meet with clients and account teams to identify business requirements.
- Translate business requirements into solutions.
- Monitor social media channels and engage with customers proactively.
- Create a positive customer experience.
- Educate customers as the opportunity presents itself.
- Act as an SME to Analysts on the program and social media forums.
- Develop and implement the measurement and insight reporting frameworks that will drive the social media customer service solutions.
- Design and implementation of client specific, both reactive and proactive social medial listening, triage and response process for customer service and marketing program support.
- Review client information / knowledge updates regularly to remain current with products.
- Remain current on new developments and changes in the Social Media realm.
- Handle projects and additional responsibilities as needed.
Experience / Skill:
- Minimum 5 years experience working with Social Media in a professional business setting.
- Experience in the Social Media Analyst role.
- Experience interacting directly with clients.
- Project Management experience.
- Leadership experience desired.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Location: Chandivali Farm Road, Andheri East
CTC : Upto 6.5 LPA
Week Offs : Saturday - Sunday
If interested please send your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Manager
Investors Clinic Infratech
Any Graduate/Post Graduation
Real Estate and Property, BDE, BDM, Key Account Handling, sales, Direct Sales, project sales, project marketing, builders, project selling, site selling, Direct Marketing, Property Underwriting, property, Fresher, Direct Sales & Marketing
Posted By : Ms.Neha Pradhan (HR), 01/09/2016