About Misys: Misys(www.misys.com) is at the forefront of the financial software industry, providing the broadest portfolio of banking, treasury, trading and risk solutions available on the market. With 1,800 customers in 120 countries our team of domain experts and partners has an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level.
- Engage in initial customer implementations offshore alongside professional services, Misys solution delivery centre and partners as a part of Early Adopter Program to create key reference implementations.
- Formalize guidelines/best practices around customizations
- Contribute and deliver sample customization business cases based on extensibility features availability
- Advisory and governance around minimizing customization and its impact on maintenance, support and future upgrade
- Propose/validate solution architecture for the integration of various third party systems proposed during implementation
- Advisory around product feature usage and system integration to meet customer requirements
- Advocate alignment of operational processes to use the product than changing/customizing product to meet operational requirements.
- Contribute towards collateral and delivery of enablement programs.
- Participate in functional and technical enablement of Core Banking product suite to various internal and external product consumers.
- Review and advise refinements to overall solution architecture proposed for the implementation of product.
- Drive improvements in various product areas including product functionality, quality, usability, extensibility and accessibility by providing periodic feedback and factual data based on implementation experience to Product Management and Engineering.
- As a point of contact for Sales and Pre-sales team, assist them in answering RFPs covering complex product related functional, technical and architectural areas
- The Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- 6+ year's experience in Core Banking domain preferably in a product development company
- Experience in core banking implementation is a must
- Experience/ability to design solution architecture for Core Banking implementations is a must.
- Should have ability to articulate and design product extensibility, customizations and integrations in-line with product architecture
- Expert designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (Oracle, IBM DB2) and SQL
- Expert in designing and developing Application Integration using JMS/MQ, Web Services
- Knowledge and understanding of Data Integration solutions using ETL tools. Exposure to Reporting tools.
- Expert in XML/XSD/XPATH/XQUEY.
- Sound knowledge of J2EE application servers such as WebSphere, Weblogic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Good blend of technical and functional knowledge to architect, design and implement solutions using Core Banking platform.
Interested candidate can send the resume to and apply the email@example.com.
DDR PHY Design Engineer
Synapse Techno Design Innovations
Any Graduate/Post Graduation
RTL Design, Verification, OVM, UVM, Synthesis, STA, GDS, SOC, DDR3, DDR4, PHY Development, DDR Sysytems, DDR PHY Design, ddr phy design engineer, ddr physical layer design
Posted By : Amit Hotkar, 01/07/2016