Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Limited was incorporated in 1978 as the financial services arm of the Murugappa Group. Chola commenced business as an equipment financing company and has today emerged as a comprehensive financial services provider offering vehicle finance, home loans, home equity loans, SME loans, investment advisory services, stock broking and a variety of other financial services to customers. Chola operates from over 534 branches across India with assets under management above INR 25,000 Crores. The subsidiaries of Cholamandalam include Cholamandalam Securities Limited (CSEC) and Cholamandalam Distribution Services Limited (CDSL).The vision of Chola is to enable customers enter a better life. Chola has a growing clientele of over 7.5 lakh happy customers across the nation. Ever since its inception and all through its growth, the company has kept a clear sight of its values. The basic tenet of these values is a strict adherence to ethics and a responsibility to all those who come within its corporate ambit - customers, shareholders, employees and society
- Taking care of Credit Appraisal process of vehicle finance.
- Underwrite proposals and make decisions on loan approval and disbursement within empowerment based on credit evaluation criteria
- Maintain a high quality portfolio at the branch level
- Manage the team of Credit Processing Associates
- Manage and support other operations activities at the branch
- Escalate proposals beyond empowered limit for review of Area/Regional Credit Manager, as appropriate
Interested candidates rush your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org