Nagarjuna Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd.
We are a leading fertilizer company in Andhra Pradesh. Nagarjuna Group is a dream willed into reality by its visionary Founder Shri KVK Raju. Shri KVK Raju a first generation technopreneur was born in a humble agricultural family in Andhra Pradesh on November 28, 1928.
- Ensure achievement of sales targets for the assigned territory of all product lines.
- Ensure credit control as per the company policy and revenue collections as per plan.
- Collection and collation of market intelligence inputs with respect to competitors, products, crop, consumption and trade trends prevailing in the territory.
- Proactively address farmer /dealer issues and concerns.
- Managing the relationship with existing dealers.
- Representing company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations and support other branding/Business development initiatives.
- Liaising with logistics to track the progress of existing orders and support rake operations with the maximizing rail head sales.
- Qualifications: B.Sc( Agriculture), M.Sc (Agri)/M.Sc (Horticulture).
- Should have 1 year minimum experience.
- Agri ExtensionMarket Intelligence gathering skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
If interested kindly mail your updated CV on email@example.com or call on 7702359977.