Pricewaterhouse Coopers Pvt Ltd
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We are a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
- He / She will support the cost avoidance & risk mitigation objectives associated with the S/w Asset Management program.
- Perform activities related to 3rd party software audits.
- License knowledge and product usage rights of MS, Oracle, McAfee, Adobe, SAP, IBM.
- Perform ongoing operational work by reviewing software purchase requisitions, producing reports & dashboard data.
- Management of software proof of licenses.
- Perform software related true up activities and reporting.
- Deployment of Software (the incumbent will not be responsible for standard image installations)
- Candidate will be responsible for software testing and assessment.
- Assisting End User with software vendor selection and evaluation.
- Candidate should have Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
If interested kindly mail your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org