Dynamic Software services company with its mother company based in Geneva, Switzerland. Is in charge of the main development of a Portfolio Management System, involving strong ties to Financial Services industry.
The software engineer is responsible for fine-tuned implementation of functionalities and modules in the application.
- He/she must be able to perfectly understand technical specification documents written by the design team following industry standard and best practices (OOAD) as well produce them.
- His/ her main focus is to produce excellent quality code that implements the best solution.
- He has to be aware of the latest technologies.
- He must expertise in java, SQL and latest web technologies developments and as well as be aware of industry best practices and standards.
- Must have an excellent grasp of OOP Principles.
- Excellent communication Skills, fluent in English.
- Ability to work under pressure, in a task oriented environment.
- Must be autonomous and able to take initiative.
Interested candidate can apply with their updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org