Real Time Data Services Pvt Ltd
B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
SEO Link Building Forum Posting Keyword Research Google Analytics Blog Commenting Web Analytics Content Marketing Search Engine Competitor Analysis
Posted By : Real Time Data Services Pvt Ltd, 05/11/2019
- Hiring a talented SEO Executive to join the marketing team. You will be responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to improve our companys and our contents search rank for key terms at top of Google SERPs.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company that includes activities, but not limited to meta tag update, heading tags update, internal linking, sitemap update, keyword research, rank tracking, blog commenting, forum posting, competitor analysis, SEO audits etc.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to help in creating and outreaching high-quality content.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on click through rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Creating high-quality PPTs and videos
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Experience in Google Analytics or other web analytics tools is a plus
- Should be a B.Tech. (Tech+MBA can also apply.)
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience in the field of SEO and content
- Excellent communication skills (Both Oral and Written).
- Should be proficient with MS-Excel and Powerpoint
- Should possess good knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors, Google algorithm updates and SEO tools such as SEMrush, Ahref, Moz, Google Webmaster, Google Analytics etc.
- Should be a self-starter and should be able to plan and execute a long term strategy without overlooking on short term objectives.
- Should have a good knowledge of link building techniques such as forum posting.