Regus Business Centre Pvt Ltd
Regus is the world’s largest provider of flexible workspace solutions, with customers including some of the most successful entrepreneurs, individuals and multi-billion dollar corporations.
Our network includes almost 3000 business centres, spanning almost 900 cities across 120 countries.Through our range of office formats, as well as our growing mobile, virtual office, and workplace recovery businesses, we enable people and businesses to work where they want, when they want, how they want, and at a range of price points.
- Generates profitable new business through prospecting and enquiry handling within the local market in order to exceed set targets.
- Conduct tours, with a goal of converting prospects into customers by effectively listening and selling the entire product range.
- Prospecting to generate leads through local companies, partnerships and brokers.
- Drives revenue for Regus by effectively and consistently maximizing all service revenue.
- Regularly review centre costs and reduce outgoings where reductions can be identified.
- Ensures front of house, housekeeping, health & safety, visual and brand company.
- Responsible for recruiting, inducting, training, managing, motivating, leading and developing a centre team.
- One to one meetings with centre team members, setting individual targets and timelines for completion.
- Experienced in self-generation of new business leads coupled with excellent account.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are most important for the role.
- Candidate should have minimum 6 years relevant experience.
- Experienced in customer account management highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel, MS word, PowerPoint.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org