Reliance Capital Ltd
Reliance Capital, a constituent of CNX Nifty Junior and MSCI India, is a part of the Reliance Group. It is one of India's leading and amongst most valuable financial services companies in the private sector.
Reliance Capital has interests in asset management and mutual funds, life and general insurance, commercial finance, equities and commodities broking, wealth management services, distribution of financial products, private equity, asset reconstruction, proprietary investments and other activities in financial services.
- Candidate must be able to handle large scale litigation.
- company and arbitration matters of significance expertise in Court Practices.
- Arbitration Proceedings and attending the Court Cases in various High Courts.
- Consumer Forums, & other National Forums.
- Drafting of Agreements contracts, NDAs, MOUs, and various other agreements.
- Candidate Must have minimum 4 years relevant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are most important for the role.
If interested kindly mail your cv at email@example.com