Rolta India Ltd
Rolta is a leading provider of innovative IT solutions for many vertical segments, including Federal & State Governments, Defense & Homeland Security, Utilities, Process, Power, Manufacturing, Retail, and Healthcare. These enterprise level solutions are built around Rolta intellectual property and domain expertise to offer unique business intelligence for impactful insights for effective decision making.
- Responsible for Preparing the technical part of responses to EOIs/RFIs, RFPs & Tenders and building complete response documents for each.
- Define & recommend new solutions, using existing technology / solutions along with the latest technology available through our partners.
- Preparing Presentations and Demos to prospective customers.
- Candidate should have minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Write technical / solution white-papers and presentations for validated solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Support requests for demos, proof of concepts and technical guidance internally & externally.
- Assist as an operational expert in the C2ISR domain.
- Would be required to develop specifications & plans for all work, such as functional specs, user design documents & scenario test plans etc.
Job Location: Mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad
Interested candidate can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org .