Sankalp Semiconductors is the preferred choice for analog mixed signal services and solutions specializing in end to end solutions for IO's, analog and mixed signal chip design and layout. Our analog and mixed signal expertise combined with the SoC design capabilities makes us a one stop destination for all our customers. Sankalp Semiconductors was founded in 2005 by a team of industry experts with a mission to create a world class technology hub of mixed signal services and solutions. The company has today more than 500 employees worldwide with offices in India (Bangalore, Hubli, Kolkatta, Bhubaneswar), US (Dallas, San Jose), Germany (Frankfurt) and Canada (Ottawa).The company is the recipient of several Industry accolades like Red Herring Asia, Deloitte Tech Fast 50India, STPI recognitions and quite recently was selected in the Red Herring Top 100 Global Tech companies. Sankalp offers a challenging work environment, excellent opportunities for growth and development, in addition to industry-leading remuneration, rewards & benefits.
- Completely own and carry out PHY development projects either from scratch or from available projects in other nodes (porting).
- Work with customer engineering and internal sales or pre-sales technically to determine customization feasibility, costing & delivery time.
- Support customer in debug / bring-up or work with third parties for certification. Such work will be a minor part of the team's charter.
- Support PHYs sold by the company on the complex issues.
- Focus on using methodologies to improve delivery time of a wide array of IPs and solutions around IPs will be required.
- Should be able to build highly effective team
Interested candidate may apply for this opportunities and call on 9916999907