Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Sankraft Global Pvt Ltd
Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Digital Marketing Social Media Marketing Online Marketing SEO Link Building Marketing Campaigns PPC Marketing Strategy Lead Generation Project Management
Posted By : firstname.lastname@example.org, 05/11/2019
The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns. This candidate will launch advertisements and create content to increase brand awareness/lead generation. This candidate will have previous marketing experience and be able to monitor the company social media presence.
- Perform day-to-day campaign activities for enterprise level Paid Search (PPC) campaigns, including: bid management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, strategic testing, etc
- Analyze key metrics of website traffic for various clients
- Ability to analyses data quantitatively and use research, data and metrics to back up assumptions, identify opportunities, and assess the efficacy of digital programs
- Initiate accurate, timely content, creative, campaigns, Media across digital platforms for various clients
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet
- Ideate and implement social media campaigns to maximize the interaction and engagement keeping in line Clients Objective
- Minimum 1 year of experience managing search/social media marketing campaigns and budgets at scale
- Proven track record of increasing traffic, improving brand and site visibility within major search engines, and increasing site authority through trusted and natural link building
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles and excellent project management skills.
- Deep understanding of Google Ads strategies, keyword bidding, and SEO tools