Role and Responsibilities:
- The primary role of the senior developer is to analyze, design, develop and review any web application in Java/J2ee.
- Strong and Practical understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Excellent Technical Skills on Core Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts 2, Spring 3.x, Hibernate 3.x, JSP, EHCache, Tomcat, Ant/Maven, YUI, ExtJS, JSON, Jenkins, Eclipse, JUnit, JMX, Oracle.
- Undertake Development assignments for maintenance and new development projects in Java/J2ee.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing requirements.
- Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging, and both user and technical documentation.
- Must be aware of development best practices.
- Design, create, and maintain Junit test plans and run tests to confirm specifications
- Should be able to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures as well.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- For developers to contribute in this project, it is important to know Java (server-side) and "web concepts/technologies" well and it's also a plus to have some experience of enterprise content management ECM concepts (on Documentum or other standard software)
- JDK (1.6 or above)
- JSP, Servlets, ORM framework (JPA, Hibernate)
- Web Services (SOAP and Restful)
- Spring framework
- Build tools like Maven, Ant
- XML, Java Property files, SSL
- EHCache, YUI, Jenkins, JMX
- SVN, Gitgub (or similar)
Good to have:
- Worked on any CMS (Content Management System).
- DFC (Documentum Foundation Classes)
- Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban), Java 1.8
Job Location: Mohali, Chandigarh
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, please do respond via e-mail with updated resume including following details (MUST):
- Full Name:
- Current CTC :
- Expected CTC :
- Notice Period :
- Current Location
- Applied / Interviewed by Span Infotech before (Yes/No/Never) :
- Ready to relocate in CHANDIGARH (ranked as the best Indian city to live) - (Yes/No) :
- Total experience on JDK (1.6 or above):
- Total experience on Hibernate:
- Total experience on Web Services:
- Years of experience in Bid Management:
- Are you available for F2F interview in NOIDA on Saturday (13 December 2014) OR Sunday (14 December 2014) - Please confirm?: