Sopra Steria India
Sopra Steria, a European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market: consulting, systems integration, software development, infrastructure management and business process services.
Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public-sector organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges. Combining high quality and performance services, added value and innovation, Sopra Steria enables its clients to make the best use of digital technology.
- Candidate should have excellent Technical Knowledge of SAP, ABAP, HANA.
- Ability to think out of the box and propose solutions (Technical, Functional & Process wise)
- Awareness of Offshore model of working
- Quality Management in terms of Identifying gaps in requirement, doing reviews & testing, both for self & team.
- Process of Estimation, planning, scheduling & tracking.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of RICEF objects.
- Programming using OOPs.
- Good hands-on various SAP/ABAP tools (EPC, Code Inspector, SQL trace etc).
- Strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Must have knowledge in ALE/IDoC and SMARTFORMS
- Must have 3 years experience on HANA.
- Good communication skills in english(written and verbal).
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org