Sri Aurobindo Society
Sri Aurobindo Society seeks to bring a dynamic spirituality into material life and all its activities, so that the global problems can find a true solution, and the dreams of humanity, through the ages, can be realized.
The Society is a not-for-profit NGO, working throughout the world for individual perfection, social transformation, and human unity in diversity. It invites participation from all who want to work together for a better tomorrow, with no distinction of nationality, religion, caste or gender.
- Look after day to day operations and services in medical rooms.
- Medical Room Maintenance.
- Maintaining Inventory on Software.
- Handling Basic emergencies in School.
- Good communication skills.
Interested candidate may share their resume at email@example.com