Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance
Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (SUD Life) is a joint venture (JV) of Bank of India, Union Bank of India and Dai-ichi Life, a leading life insurance company of Japan.
Dai-ichi Life is the second largest life insurance company of Japan and is one of the top ten life insurers in the world. Dai-ichi Life was established in 1902 and is a recognized brand name across the globe. Dai-ichi Life is renowned for sound product knowledge, superior asset management skills, and strong operational capabilities to manage life insurance businesses globally.
- Customer visit and meeting for all new business policies issued and resolving his grievance/ complaint.
- Perform and complete new business verification reports and sales audit report.
- Investigation of early claims cases.
- Report any negative findings to FCU/Region/Zones.
- Compliance of negative findings reported.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Strong knowledge of MS excel.
- Candidate should have minimum 2 years relevant experience.
Interested candidate can send their resume at ronald.fernandez@sudlife@in or call on 8123122150.