STERLING AND WILSON GROUP. A Group company of SHAPOORJI PALLONJI COMPANY LTD. Sterling & Wilson group is India's premier MEP service provider is an 1600 Cr. plus and one of the largest electro-mechanical (Electrical, HVAC, Fire fighting and fire detection, plumbing, Door access and security, Voice and Data cabling) contracting company in India. We have an all India presence and our offices are in nine locations in India and more are in the process of being set up. The company at the moment has employee strength of more than 1500 engineers and manager and other support function professionals. We are professionally run and managed company and have potential for bright engineers to progress horizontally and vertically in the organization. We provide professional work environment, opportunity to innovate and take decision. We are one of the fastest growing companies in Electro-Mechanical contracting field and have a very good order book at this moment. Some of our international order includes World Cup Cricket 2007, Stadium in West Indies, Presidential Palace in Ghana, 20Mega watt power plant in Africa. Orders for projects in India are huge and we are looking for more business. We also have set up one of the largest DG set manufacturing plant in Maharashtra with MTU of Germany. We will also be manufacturing 33/11 KV clad sub-station and low voltage panels, synchronizing PLC panels, bus-ducts, rising mains etc.
- Preparation of complete Plumbing & Fire Fighting system Design and Shop Drawings which includes.
- Preparation external sanitary drainage layout. Shop Drawings
- Preparation external storm drainage layout. Shop Drawings
- Preparation firefighting layout . Shop Drawings
- Preparation underground tank sleeve detail (with calculation). Shop Drawings
- Preparation overhead water tank detail. Shop Drawings
- Preparation internal sanitary drainage layout. Shop Drawings
- Preparation internal water supply drainage. Shop Drawings
- Preparation sprinkler layout. Shop Drawings
- Preparation toilet elevation and section. Shop Drawings
- Preparation water supply schematic
- Preparation firefighting schematic
Posted By : Saloni Sawant, 05/04/2016