Stratosphere IT Services Pvt. Ltd.
Founded in 1989, Stratosphere provides products and professional services for customers utilizing the Stratus fault-tolerant platform. As our business has grown, so has the needs of our customers. As a direct result, we now offer consulting for UNIX, Oracle, JYACC, ON/2 and Network Express. Of course our commitment to Stratus and the Stratus community is as strong as ever.We work with our customers to help them achieve their objectives while keeping an eye on the bottom line.
- Interaction with Management and Departments involved understanding and finding out the requirement.
- Planning to check the quality of the project, operational difficulties, checklists preparation.
- Defining Module wise role and responsibility, Plan to manage the staff to deliver the product, necessary training.
- Strategize ERP deployment with different modes of viz. SaaS, On premise single and multiple licenses.
- Candidate must have minimum 2 years experience as a java developer.
- Candidate should have working experience on Core java, JS, JSP, Struts,servlet, Spring, Tomcat.
- Proficiency in Web technologies including JSF, XML, RESTful API.
- Knowledge of J2EE application servers: Weblogic
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle / SQL.
Interested candidate can send their resume at email@example.com or call on 8800575132.