Surtel Technologies Pvt Ltd
Surtel is a global management, information technology consulting service, and outsourcing organization. Our approach is to use our deep expertise in enterprise, extend enterprise solutions and outsourcing to help our clients create value for their customers and stakeholders. We use our industry and business-process knowledge, coupled with our awareness and understanding of emerging technologies, and new business and technology trends to design and implement solutions for our clients. We strive to help our clients improve their operational performance, deliver their products and services more effectively and efficiently, and grow their businesses in existing and new markets. We consider each of our clients unique, strive to design solutions exclusive to their business needs, and intend to help our clients move forward in every part of their businesses, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
- Candidate must have experience in any of the following environments One World XE or EnterpriseOne 8.11, 8.12 ,9.0, 9.1.
- Candidate should have a strong functional experience on DISTRIBUTION (Sales, Inventory, Procurement, Advanced Pricing,) or FINANCE (AP, AR, GL, FA) or MANUFACTURING (PDM, Shop Floor, Planning, Product Costing, Mfg. Accounting) modules.
- Knowledge of Toolset (FDA, RDA, TDA, ERW, SQR, PeopleTools, etc).
- Strong knowledge of NERs and Business Functions & C language.
- Knowledge of RFsmart scanners and RFsmart user administration.
- Shoulf have knowledge of IBM AS/400 System, CL programming, out queue and Job Scheduler.
- Support activities, bug fixing, writing complex SQL statements
- Understanding of printing software such as Optio, Create Form, Zebra printers and label prints such as item label, box label.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Analyzes, defines, and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
If intrested kindly mail your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 7314069747.