DDR PHY Design Engineer
Posted By : Amit Hotkar, 01/07/2016
Synapse Design is an industry leader in design services and is the engineering backbone of most top tier Semiconductor and System companies around the world. Synapse Design target customers are companies with $1 billion in revenue, and we enable them to meet their technical & resource challenges to build the next generation products. Founded in 2003, headquartered in San Jose (Silicon Valley) with operations in Irvine, Boston, San Diego, Boulder-Colorado, China, Europe and India. Synapse Design has over 700 employees distributed around the globe and is aggressively growing. Synapse Design assists its clients in developing their next generation flagship product lines (mobile devices, complex routers/switches, consumer products, storage, microprocessor, graphics processors etc.). This includes developing cutting edge technologies that are key and rare in the industry. Experts in building the most complex SoC`s, Synapse Design further differentiates by having one of the strongest analog/mixed signal & software design teams in the industry. The Synapse Design engagement model is equally diverse - all the way from architecture or product spec development to full turnkey projects, or deploying large/small teams around the world to help its clients deliver their latest product - fastest to market.
- As a DDR PHY Design engineer you will be involved with all phases of PHY design of high performance DDR3/4 interface from architecture, RTL to delivery of our final GDSII.
- Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participate in the architecture of next generation DDR3/4 PHY.
- Design DDR PHY from architecture to micro-architecture.
- RTL implementation of the micro-architecture.
- Participate in clearly defining specification, testing and verification of the DDR PHY design.
- Work closely with Verification and PD teams to implement RTL design into GDS.
- Assist in flow development for PHY integration
Interested candidate can apply the opportunities or call on 91-80-67539130
Business Development Manager
Posted By : Ms.Neha Pradhan (HR), 01/09/2016