Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited (Tata AIA Life) is a joint venture company, formed by Tata Sons Ltd. and AIA Group Ltd. (AIA). Tata AIA Life combines Tata's pre-eminent leadership position in India and AIA's presence as the largest, independent listed pan-Asian life insurance group in the world spanning 17 markets in Asia Pacific. Tata Sons holds a majority stake (74 per cent) in the company and AIA holds 26 per cent through AIA International Limited. Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited was licensed to operate in India on February 12, 2001 and started operations on April 1, 2001.
- To manage personal workloads efficiently to create opportunities to achieve and increase sales, persistency and conversion targets.
- To ensure minimum phone statistic requirements are met and 90% and above service levels are achieved.
- Should possess excellent communication skills
- To ensure minimum productivity standards are met at all times.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain database by entering, verifying and backing up data
- To use solution/consultative selling approach to provide the most appropriate recommendations for prospects
- To maintain quality service by following organization standards.
Feel free to connect Vivek Sood and send the updated resume mail to email@example.com
Voice Non Voice Process
Posted By : Abhishek Mandal, 01/02/2016