Aptara’s innovative people and technologies provide digital content services—from conception through post-delivery user support. Our flexible solutions power the world's largest brands and information providers.
Aptara creates content. We design, capture, convert, and enrich it. We repurpose it, manage it, and make it discoverable. We build and support the technology and workflows that move your content across your entire organization and to market quickly and effectively. And we provide business solutions to support your entire content operation.
- Preparing the XBRL documents for filing quarterly report and annual report.
- Analysis of Financial statements prospectus of US Companies.
- Mapping and tagging of financial statements based on US-GAAP taxonomy in order to generate a universal financial statement in us industries.
- Comprehensive creation of the XBRL files either through XBRL MARK FINANCIALS or BT from the scratch, mostly on the Detail Notes Tagging.
- Making the edits asked by the clients, responding various queries and writing comments on the edits made.
- Incorporating all the proof- read changes to the XBRL files.
- Candidate should have knowledge of US GAAP.
- Must ahve knowledge of XBRL.
- Good to have knowledge of HTML/XML.
- Candidate should be MBA / PGDM in Accounting and Finance.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
If intrested kindly mail your updated cv on email@example.com