The flagship company of the Torrent Group, Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited is a major player in the Indian pharmaceuticals sector with the vision of becoming a global entity. Torrent Pharma enjoys dominance in the niche therapeutic areas like, cardiovascular and central nervous system, gastro-intestinal, pain management and oral anti-diabetic segments. Torrent Pharma owes its success in the domestic market to its thrust on frontline research, strategic marketing and world-class manufacturing. It is among the largest spenders on R&D and has set up one of the most advanced research centers in the country at an investment of Rs. 200 crores so far. It has discovered and patented the AGE (Advanced Glycosylation End Product) Breaker Compound which has potential to treat heart diseases and diabetes related vascular complications. Its manufacturing facilities have received quality certifications from various international regulatory authorities. It is this success that Torrent Pharma attempts to replicate in the international market now. It has already established fully-owned subsidiaries in Australia , Brazil , Germany , Japan , Mexico , Philippines Russia and USA and has over 1000 product registrations in more than 50 countries worldwide
- To assist in feasibility analysis of New Product Proposal with respect to manpower, materials, machinery and cost.
- To assist in preparation of product budget i.e. considering commercial and scientific feasibility.
- To publish project timelines it in EPM and monitor it through out the project.
- To ensure various clearances and certifications from Regulatory bodies and other agencies for development projects.
- To coordinate with Purchase Dept. and ensure procurement of API, Excipients and IFF.
- To regularly coordinate with respective departments for smooth and timely lab scale development.
- To assist in finalizing CRO by providing adequate details to seniors like cost comparison, criticality and method availability criteria for Pilot Bio and Pivotal Bio and coordinate with CRO for timely completion of BE Project.
- To ensure timely submission of all dossiers from RA department.
- To collect information and prepare presentation for Project Reviews (Quarterly & Monthly) w.r.t (cost, time and variance analysis) for respective projects.
- To ensure effective run of EPMS i.e., tracking man-hours and updating completion of project activities.
- Development related resource planning at respective manufacturing locations from where dossier filing is planned.
Interested candidate can send the updated resume mail to email@example.com
Posted By : Saloni Sawant, 05/04/2016