Unichem Laboratories Ltd
Unichem Laboratories has grown to become one of India’s most respected pharmaceutical companies. It is committed to delivering better health through superior products. By combining strategic research and in-depth industry knowledge, Unichem aims to transform itself into a global pharmaceutical drug company with an increasing focus on cutting-edge research and developed markets.
- To provide regular training for safety precaution on various unit processes and chemical handling.
- Candidate must have to Maintain the necessary display boards regarding environment & safety.
- Candidate must have to Coordinate with warehouse for necessary inventory of chemicals/consumables and other items for EHS department.
- Initiation of SOPs on Environment & Safety and subsequent training.
- Issuing and maintaining the record of safety permits.
- Issuing Personal Protective Equipments through warehouse.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
If you are interested in the above job opening, please email your resume at email@example.com