Vardhman Textiles Ltd
The Vardhman Group believes in leadership through excellence. We are a focused textile group with strategic venture in steel business. We strive to achieve excellence through a culture of innovation and continuous improvement. As an organization, we believe in well thought-out consistent growth and a consciously conservative approach. We are committed to investing in the business with initiatives directed at long-term sustainability.
- SAP technical configuration and operational support.
- Basis activities such as Client copy, authorization & profiles,performance tuning of OS/ Oracle/ SAP, Early Watch Report etc.
- Database Monitoring, Table - space Administration.
- Refreshing of data from production to Testing and Development Server from time to time.
- User Management like user creation, deletion of user, user locks.
- Backup and Restore of system landscapes.
- Troubleshooting and handling of security issues.
- Good communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Candidate must have 3 years relevant experience.
Interested candidate can send their CV at email@example.com