Virtela India Pvt Ltd
Virtela, an NTT Communications Company, is the smart alternative for enterprise networking and virtualized IT services.
We deliver award-winning services via our Virtualized Overlay Network and Virtela Enterprise Services Cloud (ESC) platform, with Local Cloud Centers (LCCs) strategically located around the world. This eliminates the complexity and expense of having multiple networking devices at each customer branch office.
- Candidate will be responsible for handling network support, problem management, managing network performance.
- Remote management & monitoring of Network Operations
- 24*7 NOC support to Large Global clients that have a distributed LAN, WAN setup
- Level 2 & Level 3 support for Incident Management / ticket resolution.
- Work with Hardware/Software Vendors to resolve problems.
- Creation of MOP/SOP and planning Change management process.
- Performance tuning of network devices and creation of SOP.
- Act as an SME SPOC for certain Network products.
- Candidate should have troubleshooting experience in Enterprise LAN & WAN environment.
- Strong Technical subject matter expertise on Cisco and/or Juniper Platform Network solutions
- Technical expertise with routing protocols (RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP) & switching (VLAN, Trunking, Dot1x) protocols.
- Understanding on IPsec, VPNs, GRE, NAT/PAT over varied platforms
- Canidate should have good communication skills.
- Should have minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
If interested kindly mail your cv on email@example.com