Virtela India Pvt. Ltd.
Virtela, an NTT Communications Company, is the smart alternative for enterprise networking and virtualized IT services.
We deliver award-winning services via our Virtualized Overlay Network and Virtela Enterprise Services Cloud (ESC) platform, with Local Cloud Centers (LCCs) strategically located around the world. This eliminates the complexity and expense of having multiple networking devices at each customer branch office.
- Candidate will be resposible for Managing development, testing and production VM and physical server environments.
- Systems planning, configuring systems, installing software, providing guidance in technical meetings, defining standards, assisting with research and design for architectural issues.
- Supporting all of Virtelas Enterprise applications.
- Support primarily developers, applications integrators, DBAs, and numerous scripting languages (Perl, Ruby, and Python).
- Candidate must have minimum 3 years of experience as Linux admin.
- Strong hands on GNU/Linux (Redhat/CentOS/Ubuntu), working experience with Logical Volume Managers, network troubleshooting, bash, Python and/or Perl programming.
- Goodt verbal and written English communication skills.
- Experience writing manifests is required. Hiera, PuppetDB, and Puppet 3 experience are a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Internet services, systems monitoring and management.
- Strong SAN experience. iSCSI experience is a plus.
- Candidate should be able to lead troubleshooting, optimization, and performance tuning of applications, databases, and Unix systems.
If interested kindly mail your cv on email@example.com with below details