Whatever your career goals may be, Honeywell offers the opportunity to work with advanced technologies, global customers, and the most innovative, talented minds in the industry. Your career path with us can encompass diverse, challenging assignments that span product lines, job types, businesses and countries.
Honeywell's global customers, broad range of industries and innovative technologies combine to offer you dynamic career opportunities with tremendous growth potential.
- Development and maintenance of firmware platform and software for Thermal Barcode Printers
- Responsible for detailed design of software components, with the ability to derive design proposals and conduct implementation
- Responsible for design documentation which includes functional specifications, design specifications, development test reports, engineering change notices et c
- Responsible for performing validation on new design
- You will work closely with other functions in the organization such as system test, program management, marketing, electrical and quality teams
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Preferred 1 – 4 years of software development experience in C
- Experience in the following areas would be an advantage;
- Linux development environment
- Real-time embedded systems
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM project team
- Prior experience in ZPL Printer Command Language is desirable