Whatever your career goals may be, Honeywell offers the opportunity to work with advanced technologies, global customers, and the most innovative, talented minds in the industry. Your career path with us can encompass diverse, challenging assignments that span product lines, job types, businesses and countries.
Honeywell's global customers, broad range of industries and innovative technologies combine to offer you dynamic career opportunities with tremendous growth potential.
The main duties of Senior Test Engineer are as follows:
- Should have working exposure on Teamcenter PLM solution.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 yrs of exp in Teamcenter PLM solution
- Exposure to Engineering Process Management, Content and Document Management and EBOM Management of Teamcenter would be added advantage.
- Be an active participant and contributor to the overall testing activities.
- Should be able to work with business team to understand their business needs.
- Should be well versant with test case/scenarios preparation
- Should have end to end software testing process and methodology awareness
- Requirement Understanding
- Design robust test scenarios and test cases & perform test execution and defect tracking.
- Familiar with testing the process workflows and Interfaces
- Co- ordinate with technical & functional teams, Understand the business requirements and the to-be processes.
- Should have working knowledge in HP Quality Center or similar Test Management tools
- Excellent client interaction and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to manage one or more releases at the same time & aggressively follow-up on Defect resolution status.
- Contribute to continuous improvements in all testing activities.
- Should be eager to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
- Experience in working across organizations in a Global Environment.