Wipro Infotech Ltd.
Wipro Infotech is the IT Services, Solutions & Products division of the Wipro Limited. For the year ended March 31, 2008, Wipro Infotech recorded Revenues of Rs 37.46 billion, representing a growth of 51% YoY. PBIT grew by 46% YoY to Rs 3.12 billion. Services business contributed 33 % to total Revenues and grew by 47% YoY.With over two decades of experience, Wipro has stamped its presence on the Indian market and leads the Indian IT industry.
- Remote Desktop, Printer and Peripherals.
- you should be able to do system administration, Incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24x7 basis Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration management, Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Should have ability to handle issues independently and suggest / implement services improvements plans.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Should be able to identify and highlight scope of automation to lead or Manager
- Candidate should have minimum 1 year of experience.
Location: Mumbai / Bangalore / Delhi
If you are interested in the above job opening, please email your resume at Subhash.firstname.lastname@example.org