WNS is a leading global Business Process Management (BPM) company. WNS offers business value to 200+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Consulting and Professional Services, Retail & Consumer Packaged Goods, Telecom and Diversified Businesses, Shipping and Logistics, Travel and Leisure and Utilities.
- General Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and other presentation related software tools and wide variety of training tools/methods
- A self-starter who works well independently with limited management oversight; able to interrelate well with other departments.
- A methodical thinker able to translate policies and procedures into lesson plans that convey key information and work requirements to class members.
- A creative spirit that continually looks for ways to improve the effectiveness of course materials and lesson plans.
Job Description and Key accountability:
- DriveCam Business Process Management
- Responsible to instruct the BPM DRA Certification Program.
- Responsible to instruct the BPM QA Certification Program.
- Provide ongoing refresher training classes for BPO DRA and QA personnel.
- To update training courses and materials with the latest changes in BPM definitions, policies and procedures.
- To review all approved and released new behavior definitions or behavior definition updates and creates new training materials or update existing training documents as applicable.
- To continually update the training courses and materials to increase effectiveness.
- To interact with other functional teams to gather information and develop technical specifications for content of course offerings.
- Feedback: On an ongoing basis, spend time in both the DRA role and QA role as a means to assess the effectiveness of the DRA and QA training classes related to interpretation and judgment.
- Previous training and instruction experience with class sizes ranging up to 20 members; experience with course design and web courses are a plus.
- Effective presentation skills
- Construction of lessons plans that effectively convey key information and work requirements to class members; the ability to prepare tests that accurately measure a student's comprehension of course material.
- Earn BPM DRA certification, perform role for minimum of 2 weeks before conducting training classes
- Earn BPM QA certification, perform role for minimum of 2 weeks before conducting training classes