Cvent India Pvt Ltd
Cvent is a leading event management technology company. Cvent offers software solutions to event planners for online event registration, venue selection, event management, mobile apps for events, e-mail marketing and web surveys. Cvent provides hoteliers with an integrated platform, enabling properties to increase group business demand through targeted advertising and improve conversion through proprietary demand management and business intelligence solutions.
- Develop public cloud designs and implementations to support the evolution of our platform.
- Build automation scripts and frameworks to improve operational processes and procedures.
- Support application environments, including rotating on-call support for production infrastructure and applications
- Work closely with our product teams to design and implement mission critical applications.
- Candidate should have minimum 4 years relevant experience.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Windows & Linux systems administration.
- Scripting Python, bash, Powershell, Ruby, Web Servers IIS, Apache, NGINX.
- knowledge of public Computing Services AWS, Azure, GC, Virtualization - VMware.
- Log Aggregation and Analysis Tools - Splunk.
Interested candidate can send their resume at email@example.com