Eureka Forbes Ltd
Eureka Forbes was born in 1982 with the vision of bringing happy, healthy, safe and pollution-free living to customers through lasting relationships as ‘Friends for Life’. We have since grown to become an over Rs. 17,767 mn. multi-product, multi-channel organisation that is part of the Shapoorji Pallonji Group and has over eight million satisfied customers and a reach of over 450 cities and towns.
In addition to Asia’s largest direct sales force, we have a consumer channel of over 18,000 dealers, an institutional channel Forbes Pro Solutions that has water projects, cleaning solutions and railways divisions as well as an inventive business partner network and a rural channel.
- Identify candidates with the right skills to match the US clients' requirements.
- Candidate must have experience on full Life Cycle of Recruitment.
- Employee Engagement, Leadership Development, Performance Management, Talent Acquisition.
- Strong command over English(written and verbal).
- Candidate must have minimum 3 years experience as a HR.
Insterested candidate can send their CV at email@example.com