The Enfield Cycle Company made motorcycles, bicycles, lawnmowers and stationary engines under the name Royal Enfield out of its works based at Redditch. Royal Enfield made its first motorcycle in 1901. A division of Eicher Motors Limited, it has been a pioneer of powerful four stroke technology since 1955 in India. With its manufacturing base in Chennai, India, the company offers a variety of models catering to the needs of motorcycling enthusiasts.
- Candidate will be responsible for scouting and finalizing new dealer prospects at respective locations.
- Responsible for liasoning with LOI issue dealer prospects for completion of there sites as per timelines.
- Implementation of Main & Vertical signages across the dealerships.
- Implementation of new BRI at Spare part distributors.
- Finalizing & Coordinating with vendors for implementing new BRI.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Candidate must have minimum 4 years relevant experience.
If you are interested in the above job opening, please email your resume at email@example.com