SoftDEL Systems Pvt Ltd
SoftDEL was born in 1999 at Digital Electronics Limited (DEL), a UniDEL Group Company. SoftDEL was created to assist UniDEL’s industrial automation joint venture partners Eurotherm/Invensys, SSD/Parker Hannifin, Land/Ametek and Matrikon/Honeywell with access to India’s software-based R&D prowess.
- Candidate must have C/C++ programming experience with QT/Qt GUI.
- Good Knowledge and hands on POSIX Thread programming with System V IPC in Linux.
- Must be proficient in C programming and Data structures.
- shoulf have experience developing network software components based on TCP/IP protocols.
- Preferably having experience in developing multi-threaded applications with QT in distributed and cross-platform environment.
- Strong command over Protocol Analyzer tools such as Wireshark.
- Knowledge of revision control systems and bug tracking tools.
Interested candidates can send their updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org