Triple Point Technology
Triple Point Technology is the leading global provider of in-cloud and on-premise Commodity Management software that delivers advanced analytics to optimize end-to-end commodity and energy value chains. The company provides real-time, innovative solutions to competitively address the complex and volatile commodities supply chain: trading, procurement, enterprise risk management, logistics, scheduling, storage/inventory, processing, settlement, and accounting.
- Participate in SCRUM Events.
- Write and verify code which adheres to the acceptance criteria.
- Evaluation of technical feasibility.
- Implementation of backlog items during sprint timeline.
- Contribute in developing and refining existing development process to enhance quality and productivity.
- Candidate should have minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in application development - windows, nTier environment.
- Experience in working agile environment (Scrum), test driven development.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong hands on C#, asp.net.
- Good knowledge of MS sql server 2008 or above.
- .Net Framework 4.0 or above - Mandatory
If interested kindly mail your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org