ZTE Telecom India Pvt Ltd
As one of the first Chinese telecom equipment provider to pursue business in overseas markets, ZTE now has about 50,000 employees and 8,000 of them work in about 120 representative offices around the world.Since 1996, the company has provided its products and services to 135 countries and regions, serving major telecom operators in Asia Pacific, South Asia, North America, Europe.
- Work closely with the Account Manager (KAM) on the planning of competitive strategy.
- Work as a technical consultant for customer, provide network design, network planning proposal and technical review.
- Identify Key Customer requirement and coordinate with Product Management.
- Manage all activities & coordinate between Organization and Services Provider.
- Collect and analyze all marketing information and discuss with Management Internally
- Support all GSM/UMTS product promotion related activities
- In-depth technical background in telecommunications network especially mobile network.
- Candidate should have hands-on experience & knowledge on GSM/UMTS network.
- Good planning & business presentation skills.
- Should be able to work independently in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Should have working experience of GSM/UMTS pre-sales activities by responding to RFI, RFQ and RFP, make the technical clarification & BOQ to customer.
- Skill to prepare and deliver technical presentations and demonstrations to customers.
- Experience in analysis of Indian mobile market and telecom Operators strategy and promotion plan.
- Should have rich experience on VT/AT testing.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
If interested kindly mail your cv on email@example.com
Require IOS Android Web Software Developers in ASP .NET Android PHP SQL
Posted By : Sunil, 05/12/2017